Magento allows you to create and maintain a product catalogue, allowing customers to browse your store and purchase products with ease.
The product catalogue is quite simply a database of all your products which is fully managed via the intutive administration system that accompanies Magento. Customers can browse your product catalogue and purchase your products at any time of day or night.
Customers can browse your catalogue via the categories you create (for example Mens, Womens & Children) and use the product search and product tags to narrow their search to suit them.
Magento provides a wide range of tools with each product such as product descriptions, multiple photos, photo zoom, product comparison and reviews & ratings to allow customers to select the right products for them.
Increase the number of sales & order values
Sales and order values can be increased using the built-in 'up-sell', 'cross-sell' and 'related items' tools which are often marketed as 'customers also purchased this...'.
Manage your catalogue
You can fully manage the product catalogue at any time using the secure, password protected, intutive administration system provided with Magento. The flexible catalogue system includes various options for the display of items, while products can also be imported and exported for batch updates offline. Magento's core API allows for integration via web services with existing back-office systems to make the management of your ecommerce website even more efficient.
Overview of the product catalogue
- Create, change and remove products at any time
- Browse products by categories, tags or search
- Filter products using options such as size, colour & price etc
- Product reviews, ratings, tags & comparisons
- Multiple images per product each with zoom-in capability
- Up-sell, cross-sell & related items
- Recently compared and recently viewed products
- Stock availability with option to show out of stock products
- Send products to friends via email
Get in touch
To talk to us about Product catalogue, or to arrange a consultation please complete the form on the top right, or call us on 01903 779056.