Manage your orders at any time and from any computer using the secure administration area provided by Magento.
All orders are saved in Magento, which provides you with a wide range of tools to manage each order. You can issue multiple invoices (to trade suppliers for example), create multiple shipments and even multiple refunds.
Customers can re-order previous orders from their account, while administrator users are able to view full order histories and create orders in the backend. All changes in order circumstances are automatically emailed to the customer, unless otherwise specified.
Overview of order management
- View, create, change and fulfill orders at any time
- Create multiple invoices, deliveries and refunds per order
- Customers kept informed via automated emails
- Create one or multiple invoices, shipments and credit memos per order to allow for split fulfillment
- Print invoices and packing slips
- Call centre (phone) order creation
- Create re-orders for customers from administration panel
- Email notifications of orders
- RSS feed of new orders
Get in touch
To talk to us about Order management, or to arrange a consultation please complete the form on the top right, or call us on 01903 779056.